So I never got a phone call. They said they’d call either Monday or Tuesday, most likely with an offer, but they never called. They did mention to me when we spoke last Friday that it was going to be a very busy week for them. So I called Fatima on Wednesday and left her a voicemail, but I haven’t heard anything since. I’m not sure if I should be worried, or angry, or if I should just continue to sit tight. Either way, I’ve looked into a few other options: bartending at an upscale restaurant perhaps. That will give me bartending experience that I don’t have, plus I’d need to know wine in order to serve it. Other than that, i’m just hoping that they’ll call me early next week so I can stop freaking out. I’m really thankful that I do have another option, but the more I think about it, the less I want to go to California. I just know that the job they want me to do there is way above my head, something I’m compeltely unprepared for. Also, LA is sooo far down on my list on places I’d live. It’s expensive there, and they don’t have the same, or comparable education opportunities as Providence has. I have no problem moving across the country. But I do have a problem with moving across the country for a job I’m uneasy about, for something I’m not 100% positive I want to do. It’s not about leaving family, my family’s spread across the US enough already. It’s not about leaving friends, my closest friends already live about 5 hours away. It’s just that my gut feeling is to stay east for now. Maybe in 5 or 10 years I’ll be better prepared, or maybe there’ll be a completely differet opportunity available, who knows. I could be a complete idiot for turning down a sure thing when i’m sitting around waiting, but if it is a mistake, I’ll only have myself to blame in the end, right?